The following high standards of school uniform are essential. We are proud of our students and we expect you to take pride in your uniform.
- Coats have to be plain black or blue and without logos or visible branding
- School blazer - compulsory
- School jumper navy v-neck plain knit— optional
- White shirt that can be buttoned to the top button
- Year group tie will have a coloured stripe related to your year group.
- Flat black leather or leather look shoes – not trainers or plimsolls. If they are made by a trainer company (eg Nike/Vans), they are not suitable shoes. Boots are also not permitted
- Plain black socks or tights
- Jewellery is not allowed. The only item of jewellery permitted is a wrist-watch. No piercings of any kind are permitted
- The use of nail varnish is not permitted and false nails are banned
- Make up must be natural and discreet and fake eyelashes are not permitted
- Black charleston-style, pleated skirt
- Black school trousers (not skinny or tight)
- The Sittingbourne School, V-neck navy and white sports top
- Navy sports shorts
- Navy base layer (optional)
- Navy sport tracksuit bottoms or navy sports leggings (not jersey)
- Reversible The Sittingbourne School Rugby top (optional)
The school will provide all team kits.
For PE, you must have as a minimum: a PE top, PE bottoms and trainers for your lessons.